Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a platform battle royale game. It can be played by up to 60 players at once. Players control jellybean-like creatures and compete against each other in a series of challenges, such as obstacle courses or tag. Many different courses have been added since the game was first released. The minority are team-based, while many require not falling into slime on a spinning, floating platform with obstacles designed to knock players in and waiting for a specified number of others to be eliminated. Eventually, the number of players get down to one, the player who is crowned the winner.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Play Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Download the game from the Sony PlayStation Store or Microsoft Windows Store.
- Turn on your console and load the game up.
- The game starts in a lobby where you can chat with other players, check out your stats, and change your appearance by picking from a variety of different skins.
- Chat with other players before you start a match. You can also check out your stats in the lobby.
- Fall Guys is a free-to-play game, so there are in-app purchases. The in-game currency is called "buds."
- Play a match by going to "Quick Play" and selecting a specific course.
- Make it to the finish line to win a match.